Tuesday 4 October 2011

Life's Little Pleasures

I tend to find that my procrastination stopping abilities are quite good these days. However, I do have a weak spot. When I get a spare few moments during the day and need to just change gear I find myself heading over to play chess at:


I know imaginative name, right?!

For some of you when you hear the word 'chess' you are thinking...BORING!

BUT, everyone is playing.

Your favourite comic book hero's are playing it:



Alien's intent on human domination are playing it:



Heck, it even has it's funny side:




Some would say "give peace a chance", all I'm saying is "give war games a chance".

Chess is a great way to learn the skills of strategic thinking, planning and sacrifice. Playing chess can even give you the edge in life http://chessbenefits.blogspot.com/2011/04/chess-studies-summary.html

If you still are left thinking "I want more action" or "how would James Bond play chess"then perhaps this action packed form of chess is for you:




I've got five minutes and a cup of coffee I guess it's time to go and take pleasure out of beating a stranger on the internet that I have never met...in a game of chess of course!!!

Until next time...check mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner