Wednesday 19 October 2011

All Things Knightmare

Recently I have come across an old UK TV show that I remembered from my younger days. It's called 'Knightmare'. If you don't know what it is click here for the 'skinny':


A more entertaining and VERY funny read about the game is found here, and it is worth it for people who already know the TV show as there are phrases and other things that will make you laugh:


Or just watch an episode here:



So what has Treguard been up to all of these years alone in the castle?:






He could have just played the 'Knightmare Catchphrase' to keep himself amused, but if you play it be warned, you need to know what you seek for your quest:



If Treguard had stayed here in the castle I would have shared with him the secret to finding his 'Knightmare Soulmate':


But I think he has already found him:


Spellcasting...D...I...S...M...I...S...S...

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner