Friday 14 October 2011

Happy For Coffee?

As per usual I am about to start my day of work in my study...and...I've had TWO VERY LARGE coffees in quick succession:


Some will think this is too much coffee to have and it may affect me in a destructive way, turning me into a jabbering idiot:


 While others will realise that it is the only way to work:


I guess it all boils down to if you like coffee or not. Or even how you like to take it:


Personally, I can't start my day in the study without asking one very important question:


And I can't end my day without thinking:


I guess I could be called a coffee addict:


But it really does help me to function at an ultra-productive level. Perhaps I do have a problem when I see this as the best candidate for world leader:


1 comment:

  1. Just obtained my third large cup of coffee after posting the blog!

    Is there a buzzing sound?

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner