Monday 3 October 2011

FREE HD VIDEOS

A few people who are subscribed to my YouTube channel have noticed that there are some videos on there with the title 'FREE HD VIDEO' and have asked me what this is about.

Quick Answer = I have created a completely free resource for royalty free stock video.

Not So Quick Answer = After requiring a small HD quality stock video clip that lasted for just a few seconds I was hit with a very large bill. This would have been fine if I were making a blockbuster movie, or TV show, but it was for my YouTube videos. After a looooong online search I just couldn't find any royalty free stock footage without any cost to me. So I thought I would help out those intrepid YouTube video makers (any anyone else) to get footage for free and in HD quality.

Long Answer In Video Format =




So where do you go for this footage?


http://www.FreeHDVideos.co.uk


At the moment there are only around 50 videos to choose from, but that number will be growing over time.

Go and enjoy some Free Royalty Free HD Footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner