Monday 10 October 2011

Is Batman for real?

Recently I saw the old style Batman TV series and was reminded about just how camp and homoerotic it was.

It got me wondering, "Did the comic book of Batman have the same undertones?"

Well, let's see what the joker is getting up to:


Err...OK...nobody actually said the word 'boner'...but whatever makes you happy. I found it a bit funny that the Joker would be so fixated on boners. I had to laugh at it, I'm sure you all did too:


This has gone too far, where's Batman to shut this 'Joker' up? He should have been here by now...


Oh, Batman, your under age grooming must stop. It'll all end in tears:


But like all super heroes he comes through in the end:

1 comment:

  1. Remember to 'SHARE' the laughs with your friends. You can do this easily using the floating toolbar on the left-hand side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner