Sunday 2 October 2011

Is it the Brandy?

Or am I starting to get the hang of this blog thing? I have spent the past hour looking at all sorts of possible optional extras to add to this blog and ways to make it look better, etc.

I am sure I can make it look better and add more user friendly functions, but I don't think I've done too bad within an hour and after a few glasses of brandy.

My friend (who put me on to this blogging malarky) also mentioned something called TwitterFeed so I have just signed up to that in the hope that my blog contents can be more easily shared with those who are already interested in me to some extent (oooo errr missus).

It's a weird sort of feeling this. Sat here in my study typing my thoughts. This must be what it is like to keep a diary, but I've never partook in that particular pass time. On the flip side it is a diary that I know people will read. While I wouldn't like to be considered a 'revisionist' I must admit to pressing the backspace a few times in this post...

Right. If the TwitterFeed has worked my social networking chums will become aware of the existence of this blog. *GULP* here goes *presses the publish button*

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner