Monday 3 October 2011

B(l)ogged Down

You may notice some more changes to this blog since last night. I have been learning how to do different things with it. There are things that I still want to do but can't seem to find the answer which is a bit annoying. I am still trying to work out why I cannot get my blog on my own subdomain. Despite trying numerous times last night and today I have still not been able to crack it.

At the moment I have a number of projects on the go and I am finding that my free time is virtually nil. Next week I am filming new promo videos for my Mind Reading website, so I have to make sure all of my scripts are sorted and that the film crew are all up to speed with what is going on.

Right, it's lunchtime. Going to grab some veggie burgers, with pesto and cheese. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner